Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ultimate sport social network



I had become a sports fanatic since I came here in the US because Joel is so into it.Be it basketball, football or any sports that are very competitive and fun.I found out about TAKKLE.com- the ultimate high school sports site.This is a very fun site if you become a member because you are always updated with whats going on in High School Sports all over the country.In this popular site I can see a lot of videos and photos of the athletes on the move which can be very inspiring.

I think that if you are a high school sport fan you should join and become a member because you will be updated with everything from schedule to locations of games.This site also helps coaches find players who can become member of their team.What I like about it for the most part of it is everything I need to know about high school sport is here. TAKKLE will allow fans to track the progress of their favorite players and teams, receive up-dates on stats and games, check profiles of players, view videos and photos that have been up-loaded from recent games, post comments, and add ratings .the site is so easy to navigate too.So if you want to join...visit TAKKLE.com , it's free to join!


No comments: