Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 24, 2008

walking down memory lane




I went to anne sanborn's blog and I can't help but reminisce the time when I gave birth to vaness.I was excited and scared.I had a very quick labor but then when the time came to push vaness would not descend so the gyne decided to take me to the operating room and be done with it.Funny when she came out I blurted "she's white" and everybody had a good laugh.I expected her to be sooo filipino so it was a bit of a shock for me because she looked so fair skinned and she also had such light hair color almost blond.She also let go of the loudest cry I ever hear.I thought oh my God is she gonna be a cry baby?But the no matter how much they fuss, mothers will love them unconditionally.Thats exactly how I felt.

No comments: