Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy 8 month birthday Vaness



8 months ago I was in the delivery room not knowing whats in store for me.Only thing I know is I am going to have a baby girl.But when you're in the delivery room,you'll never know what will happen next.First I thought I had it going to deliver normally but a minute later the doctor told me they have to do an emergency ceasarian section.It wasnt something that I look forward to but if it's the only way to get Vanessa out of my tummy then so be it.

But those we're the days.She is now quite a good baby to be around with.She is starting to crawl and understands some words like babye.hi five,kiss doggie,kiss mommy,sarhan ang bintana,patayin ang ilaw.Today we celebrated her birthday by going to her grandmothers house and having some indian food over at the house.It has been very fun with her in our lives.I think she has brought so much happiness to everyone ,my family,joels family my friends ,even the next door neighbor.

No comments: