Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A LETTER FROM YOUR MOTHER


Vaness,

The day you were born was a very special day.I went through a lot of medical dilemma but nothing will compare to the joy you brought to my heart the first time I laid my eyes on you .The road may have been long and winding but you were all worth the wait.I thank God very much for the gift and blessing of having you in my life.I know from now on,every morning will be a more exciting one,always looking forward to your new feats,new milestone,first smile,first word and all other things that you will eventually learn.

My wish for you is to become a responsible person,generous,kind and have empathy for others.That people will admire you not only for how beautiful you are in the outside but always remember and admire you for your inner beauty because thats what matters most.I also hope that you will someday recognize how lucky you are to have two cultural heritage to look up to,being a filipino-american girl,never be ashamed that you are born to parents who has a very diverse heritage.

I know it is my(and your dads too) responsibility to mold you into a fine human being.I will do my best to be the best role model for you.I will always love you.Like
Celine Dions song it says "When the world breaks your heart,no matter where on earth you are,you can come to me"I love you my baby.

Mommy

No comments: