Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Weekender plan

One of my sleepless mornings.Vanessa decided to wake up at 4:30 and not go back to sleep until 6am.I stood by her, she seems to be teething because she not such a clingy baby until yesterday.I'm just so lucky that Joel is always there when the going gets tough.He got Vanessa at 8:30 ,prepared her breakfast and off they went to visit Ned.(joel childhood buddy).They came back an hour or two later after I cleaned up the bedrooms and the kitchen.That was a relief.
We went to nordstrom cause I wanted to show Joel a leather jacket that I liked.he ended up buying 2 pants,a belt and socks and I changed my mind about the jacket.I didnt like the design and XS is too big for my small frame.When we got home I realized that tomorrow Nida and her husband are coming over for lunch.I have to go to the market today,i dont think I will have the time tomorrow.I have a tennis class at 11-12.So everything is ready for tomorrow except for my chicken curry salad.It's so easy to make Im not worried at all.
Right now Vaness is already in bed and I'm waiting for Joel to come home after a brief visit to his mom's house.I will sleep bett
er



No comments: