Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Facts Before Vanessa Arrived into this World


I found out I was pregnant-on fathers day of 2006 almost 3 months after Vaness was
conceived.

The doctor told me that my due date was-January 20,2007, She's born 8 days late.

We decided to tell the news to-grandma,Joel sister,Jane Mcneeley,Wilmyn,Kitkit,David
Haldane

After the news was out,we decided to celebrate by-Going to the caribbean...actually we
already got the tickets before we knew that we were on family way.So we went and
so did vaness.She made me throw up everyday during the cruise.

Most interesting fact before Vaness showed up into the world-Joel wasnt so happy about my getting pregnant.He was excited about retiring because we can start travelling more to other countries.he thought Vanessa will be hindrance for us to do that.

Vanessa has 2 older sisters-their names are Jessica and Melissa.

While I was pregnant,I gained-52 lbs..

We first heard her heartbeat-the second time we went to our doctor.I was 16 weeks
pregnant.

We had 2 baby showers-one at our house and another one at Joel's school.

Some not so good part about my pregnancy-severe nausea,headache everyday,vomiting to
the max,backpain,too much swelling of my ankles.

What I like about my pregnancy-Joel eventually loved the thought of having a baby,I dont have to cook dinner,I wasnt expected to clean the house,my friends always make me eat,Vanessa is moving a lot ,i cant wait to see her.

No comments: