Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 28, 2007

happy 9th month birthday Vaness


3 months more to go an my little baby wont be so little anymore।Sometimes I would wish she's bigger already but sometimes it still feel good when they were little and just always cuddly।Towards her 9th month shelearned how to pull herself up,crawl,bubble more baby words and her communication skill has become more understandable।Like when she wants me to pat her back so that she can fall back off to sleep.She will pat herself in the chest and look at me with the intent that I will understand what she meant.I recently bought her plenty of winter clothes and since she was younger I would let her pick what she wants to wear by showing her 2 items and ask her which one she want.Now she knows that thats what I'm doing.The moment I bring 2 pair of clothing in front of her she will touch one of them.I dont necessarily make her wear what she touched but I want her to understand that she has a freedom to choose.I just read that somewhere and it seems to work.They said that it is a way of letting your child learn that they also have control over some things.

No comments: