Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 7, 2007

time flies so fast

Its been quite an adventure when Vanessa turned 7 months.She started rolling over both ways.She also discovered that she can't just make a sound but she can also scream.SO her screaming has been part of our daily life be it in the market or in the car.She also had her first accident.One morning Joel couldn't find his glasses and he is running late for work.I run out of Vanessa's room to help him find it.Leaving her in bed with pillows surrounding her.After a minute or 2 I run back to her bedroom with her loudest scream and finding her in the floor.I was so scared and promised myself I will never leave her in bed no matter what the circumstances are.She also learned to crab crawl to reach out for things that she wants.Its been fun so far.

1 comment:

Utah Mommy said...

It sure does!I miss my baby when he was just a little dot & now he is half size of me already & he's only two huhuhuhu i just miss him too bad when he's a baby.They grow so fast & you won't even realize it that they can do a lot of things already,aren't they?