Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sleep my darling baby


Sleeping during the day time had always been a challenge to me since vaness is born।She would never fall to sleep on her own unless she is fed,rocked,or in the car seat.I still dont understand why because I have put her in a routine at night which is eat,bath,massage,read,feed then I lay her down to her crib and she falls off to sleep on her own.But day time is a different story.She will only nap for 25 minutes if she is alone in bed or 45minutes to an hour if I lay down with her.I already bought her all things possible to make her stay asleep.A blankie,a plush toy to hug,a CD that emits the noise of a blow dryer(this works for her at night though).

AFter night months of dealing with all this slumber problem.I am so looking forward to her becoming a big girl who wont wake up until you pinch them on their side.hahaha.that picture up there is very memorable for me hehehe because it is the first time she actually fell off to dreamland on her own.

No comments: