Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2008

babies day out


this is a long overdue post but I thought I'll share some of the pictures.we were supposed to go to the mall but then I changed my mind because I have to go to Nordstrom rack to pay.So we went with Shiela and Arthur and realized there is a farmers market that day.It was hard to find parking but then we just went higher on the parking lot and found a lot of spots.The kids enjoyed our walked because it has a party like atmosphere..lot of noise and some people are playing different musical intsruments like guitar, drums and some I dont know the name.We had some food from one of the food stores and ate along the sideways where there were available chairs.I wish I could do that more often.

No comments: