Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Birthday thoughts

Oh my I'm going to have a birthday this year.Weird huh?that is because I was born on a leap year, so I only celebrate a real birthday every 4 years.I used to hate but as I grew older I have come to love it because people have different reactions.If it s filipino they think you have a slight mental problem lols.I'm glad I'm older now and the joke has lessen.I'm not sure what we're gonna do tomorrow.We will probably go out for dinner or something.I have a feeling my hubby is up to something but then I also think that his mom just died so he might not be so in the mood to do anything special.I understand.I will have more birthdays to come if God will permit and he only lost his mom once and she will never come back.

No comments: