Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a rewarding move

I used to do some volunteer work back in the Philippines for our Church and I found it really rewarding and uplifting.My plan is to one day join a volunteer program which will take me to any places around the world and be of help to other people.I will only be young once and experiencing different cultures and learning new language is one of my biggest dream.I'm glad I found out about Twin at workandvolunteer.com now I know I can plan something for the future by becoming one of their volunteers.I can see countries like Germany, Norway, New Zealand and a lot more other.I bet joining their volunteer programme will be an experience of a lifetime .Can't wait to do it!

No comments: