Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 28, 2008

2nd snow experience


When we went to the California mountains to show vaness the mountains she wasn't even walking yet but this time we were so excited to see her reaction to the snow.We got lucky it snowed the day we arrived in Colorado.I enjoyed it specially because it was heavy snow fall.I did waste time to take pictures of us playing in snow.I bet it was exciting because it does not always happen but it must get boring when you are surrounded with snow for months.I'm glad we went it was such an unforgettable trip.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa