Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 9, 2008

camping trip



Spring Break is couple of weeks from now and since we already have some plans for vacation I am gearing up again for our camping plans.We are planning to do a lot of camping in the next few months because we have not done it in a while.Our camping stove broke the last time we went out to the mountains so I got us a new one which is sturdy and dependable.I found out about woodgas-stove.com and found the stove that suits our camping needs.It does not need and safer than propane, has ultra clean burning, most of all it is environmentally friendly.It has a lot more features that we loved than any other stove that we saw.I guess we made the right decision on getting this one.Great for camping and any outdoor activities where you need efficient burning and affordable stove.Now I can't wait for summer to come and start having fun!

No comments: