Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 7, 2008

its a TV thing

My little one is driving me crazy.We put our old Tv in the office so that she wont disturb me so much when I'm in the computer but it's driving me crazy how she plays with it.Turn it on and off.lower the volume or better yet turn it really high.She would also play with the remote which I always take away from her...The only thing that stops her from doing it is when she loves the show..she would just sit quietly and watch.But when she is tired I have to stop with what I'm doing and attend to her needs or else she wants out of the room and I dont want that because she will be in the cupboards and everything.Oh babies, they can be extremely inquisitive it's driving the moms crazy..

No comments: