Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 14, 2008

such a long nap

Funny when vanessa was young would only nap for 25-30 minutes but now that she is 13 months she takes 2 long naps a day.I wake up tired from that nap though.lols.Joel went out to settle some stuff with his mothers death.I feel bad for him because he is not feeling so well probably his depression is back but there is nothing I can really do to lighten him up.I wish he would just take things lighter than it is.He is feeling this thing in his chest that he thinks might kill him.I am praying to God to let Joel see that he should not be too scared of death.It is natural and besides him always thinking about it makes it worse because he is not sure of he is just hypochondriac or really having something wrong with his heart.Lord help my hubby.

No comments: