Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

new buzz in town



Have you heard about the new buzz in the internet world?where you can get more exposure for your blog, music,photos and more? It's called buzzfuse at Buzzfuse.com , it's so easy to register and it's free.I actually registered last month and I like it because it increases traffic to my blog so that I get to grab more opportunity.This a very great site if you want to gain friends who have the same interest and I also get to have the chance be one of 1000 premium accounts (value ±$180.00) and earn money for each top-performing post I make, that is if I have over 30 people in my 'circle' and have registered more than 2 posts with Buzzfuse.I am trying to do that now! so why dont you try it too?

No comments: